To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size
- To remember your actions so that you don’t have to keep setting the same preferences every time you return.
- To understand when you’ve clicked through from one of our emails to this
site,so that emails are more personalisedand we don’t keep sending you the same stuff that you’ve already read.
analysedata about how traffic passes through our site. We use Google Analytics for this, which does not personally identify you as an individual.
- To deliver additional content to you through platforms like Google, Bing, YouTube
andFacebook based on what you’ve already told us you’re interested in.
- To remember when you sign up to any products that we’ve recommended to you as an
affiliate,so that you can benefit from additional, tailored information from us to help you get as much value as possible.
- Cookies used are permanent (unless you delete them), and some relate to third parties (Such as Google Adwords, Facebook, Google Analytics and Aweber – our email service provider). None of these third parties use these cookies to advertise to you themselves. Your personal information is secure with us.
- We control and access the cookie-related information that we or any of the third parties mentioned above hold on you.
- Cookies will not be used for any purpose other than purposes stated in this policy.
- By using this site you consent to the use of at least some cookies. Our site cannot function properly without cookie scripts loading on page load.
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.